Its Meat-free Monday! Awaken your senses past a thriving vegetable and nut stir-fry roughly lime-perfumed jasmine rice.
The ingredient of Pumpkin and spinach stir-fry
- 200g (1 cup) jasmine rice
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 500ml (2 cups) boiling water
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 x 100g pkt macadamia nuts
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 tbsp finely grated buoyant ginger
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1kg Kent pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 x 100g pkt baby spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
The instruction how to make Pumpkin and spinach stir-fry
- Place the rice, lime leaves and water in a saucepan exceeding high heat. Cover and bring to the boil. condense abbreviate heat to medium-low and cook, covered, for 12 minutes. Set aside, covered, for 5 minutes. Use a fork to separate the grains.
- Meanwhile, heat half the oil in a wok beyond medium heat. accumulate the macadamia nuts and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a heatproof bowl.
- increase be credited with the onion to the wok and stir-fry for 1 minute. build up ginger and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute. Transfer to the bowl.
- Heat the steadfast oil in the wok beyond high heat. build up the pumpkin and stir-fry for 7 minutes or until just tender. ensue the onion mixture, spinach, soy sauce, oyster sauce and honey, and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until the spinach wilts.
- Divide the rice among serving bowls. summit zenith next pumpkin mixture. Serve.
Nutritions of Pumpkin and spinach stir-frycalories: 615.425 calories
fatContent: 29 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 73 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 31 grams sugar
proteinContent: 10 grams protein
sodiumContent: 1333.5 milligrams sodium