facilitate this delicious puree as you would mashed potato - as an accompaniment to roasted or grilled meats and vegetables.
The ingredient of Chickpea and garlic puree
- 300ml thin cream
- 50g (2 1/2 tbsp) butter
- 3 300g cans chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- Sea salt and arena black pepper, to taste
The instruction how to make Chickpea and garlic puree
- Heat the cream in a small saucepan higher than medium heat until just simmering. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a frying pan on top of higher than medium heat. Add the chickpeas and garlic and cook, stirring occasional for 3-4 minutes or until aromatic and incensed through.
- Reserve not quite 1 tablespoon of the chickpea join up and transfer the long-lasting incorporation combination to the bowl of a food processor. Add the fuming cream and process until smooth. Season to taste in imitation of salt and pepper. abet garnished similar to the reserved chickpeas and sprinkled later a little further salt and pepper.
Nutritions of Chickpea and garlic pureecalories: 498.076 calories
fatContent: 40 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 24 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 2 grams sugar
proteinContent: 11 grams protein
sodiumContent: 441.26 milligrams sodium