Team golden roast cauliflower behind curried lentils and crispy beans for a warming meat-free meal.
The ingredient of Roasted cauliflower dhal
- 500g cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large brown onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup (75g) tikka masala curry epoxy resin
- 1/2 cup (120g) dried red lentils
- 2 cups (500ml) vegetable amassing
- 220g green beans, ends trimmed
- 1/2 cup coriander sprigs
The instruction how to make Roasted cauliflower dhal
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a baking tray later baking paper. Arrange the cauliflower around the lined tray. Spray next olive oil spray. Season. Roast for 20 mins or until cauliflower is ache and golden.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium saucepan on top of higher than medium heat. go to the onion and cook, stirring, for 2-3 mins or until onion softens. build up the curry paste. Cook, stirring, for 1 min or until aromatic. disturb in lentils and stock. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 20 mins or until lentils are tender.
- accumulate beans to the lentil merger past the roasted cauliflower. move around until beans are tender. Top next coriander. Season.
Nutritions of Roasted cauliflower dhalcalories: 126.192 calories
fatContent: 6 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 7 grams sugar
proteinContent: 6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 6 milligrams sodium