Vegetarians and meat lovers alike will enjoy this easy pasta dish.
The ingredient of Tomato, eggplant and fetta linguine
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- salt and cracked black pepper
- 3 vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 400g fettuccine
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (100g) feta, concerning crumbled
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- crusty bread, to promote
The instruction how to make Tomato, eggplant and fetta linguine
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C. Place the eggplant and onion concerning a baking tray lined taking into consideration baking paper. Spray as soon as olive oil spray, and season similar to salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes. mount up tomato and spray as soon as oil spray. Cook for a supplementary new 15 minutes then cut off surgically remove and set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions or until al dente. Drain, return to pan and cover to maintenance warm.
- grow olive oil to pasta. Season taking into account bearing in mind salt and pepper.
- Divide pasta along with serving bowls. foster next crusty bread.
Nutritions of Tomato, eggplant and fetta linguinecalories: 617.576 calories
fatContent: 26 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 75 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 5 grams sugar
proteinContent: 18 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 16 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 295.29 milligrams sodium