Discover a whole further other way with winter vegetables in this delicious side.
The ingredient of Roast parsnip, pancetta, walnut & artichoke salad
- 3 parsnips, peeled, cut into 1.5cm-thick wedges
- 2 x 1cm-thick slices pancetta (about 100g each), or 3 rashers rindless bacon, cut into 1cm cubes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup (60g) walnut pieces
- 2 firmly packed cups parsley leaves
- 4 marinated total artichokes*, each cut into 6 wedges
- Juice of 1 lemon, help further wedges to promote
The instruction how to make Roast parsnip, pancetta, walnut & artichoke salad
- Preheat the oven to 200u00b0C. Line a large baking tray similar to baking paper.
- Toss the parsnips, pancetta and oil in a bowl. Transfer to the prepared tray and roast for 15 minutes. Add walnuts and roast for a further 5 minutes or until parsnips are golden and throbbing past pierced in the same way as a knife.
- Toss the parsley and artichokes in a bowl taking into consideration the roast parsnip merger and lemon juice. Divide the salad among 4 bowls and advance immediately.
Nutritions of Roast parsnip, pancetta, walnut & artichoke saladcalories: 331.493 calories
fatContent: 22.8 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 3.9 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 12.9 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 15.5 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 29 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 858 milligrams sodium