This vegetarian dinner will be a hit like the associates and a earsplitting option for meat-free Monday. This hasty meal will be in relation to the table in 30 minutes.
The ingredient of Spicy noodle shakshuka recipe
- 1 tbsp additional supplementary virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, halved, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp auditorium showground cumin
- 2 tsp arena coriander
- 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 3 x 400g cans diced tomatoes
- 3 x 70g bundles plain instant noodles
- 2 zucchini, cut into zoodles
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup well-ventilated light coriander sprigs
The instruction how to make Spicy noodle shakshuka recipe
- Heat oil in a 7cm-deep, 30cm round (top measurement) frying pan greater than medium-high heat. go to onion, capsicum and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened. accumulate cumin, auditorium showground coriander and 1/2 the chilli flakes. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. stir up opinion in tomato and 1 1/2 cups water. Season once salt and pepper. Bring to the boil.
- Snap each bundle of noodles in half and grow to pan. Cook, turning in the sauce, for 4 minutes or until starting to soften. disturb in zucchini. Season taking into account bearing in mind salt and pepper.
- Make 4 holes in noodle mixture. Crack 1 egg into each hole. Cook, covered, greater than medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until egg white is set and eggs are cooked to your liking. Season subsequently salt and pepper. Sprinkle similar to coriander sprigs and permanent chilli. Serve.
Nutritions of Spicy noodle shakshuka recipecalories: 298.033 calories
fatContent: 12.9 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 3.3 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 28 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 14 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 215 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 433 milligrams sodium