The eternal roast beef just got even better following this pastrami rubbed beef. taking into account bearing in mind the meat and veg cooked in the one tray, this is an easy and delicious dinner.
The ingredient of Roasted pastrami rubbed beef similar to fennel and leeks recipe
- 1 fennel, cut into wedges, fronds reserved
- 2 leeks, halved lengthways, cut into 5cm pieces
- 500g Kent pumpkin, peeled, seeded, chopped
- 1 garlic bulb, halved crossways
- 1kg Coles Beef Blade Roast taking into consideration Pastrami massage
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 portobello mushrooms
- Flat-leaf parsley leaves, to support
The instruction how to make Roasted pastrami rubbed beef similar to fennel and leeks recipe
- Preheat oven to 180u02daC. Line a roasting pan as soon as baking paper. Place the fennel wedges, leek, pumpkin and garlic in the lined pan. Season. Top when the beef and drizzle past oil. Roast for 40 mins. ensue the mushrooms to the pan and roast for a further 20 mins for medium or until the beef is cooked to your liking. Loosely cover subsequently foil and set aside for 10 mins to rest.
- Slice the beef. Sprinkle afterward the parsley and reserved fennel fronds. help considering the vegetables.
Nutritions of Roasted pastrami rubbed beef similar to fennel and leeks recipecalories: