This Meat-free Monday we love a fast and fantastic vegetarian meal using six ingredients!
The ingredient of Pasta once broccoli and feta
- 500g broccoli, trimmed, washed
- 400g dried orrechiette pasta
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 small red chillies, deseeded, finely chopped
- 125g reduced-fat Greek feta cheese, crumbled
The instruction how to make Pasta once broccoli and feta
- Cut broccoli into small florets.
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions until tender, adding broccoli for the last 4 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid. Return pasta and broccoli to pan.
- Heat oil in a frying pan higher than medium heat. go to garlic and chilli. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. separate from heat.
- mount up feta and reserved liquid to pasta mixture. disconcert whisk to combine. assist drizzled following oil mixture.
Nutritions of Pasta once broccoli and fetacalories: 632.872 calories
fatContent: 25 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 71 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 1 grams sugar
proteinContent: 25 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 19 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 376.6 milligrams sodium