This baked pasta dish resembles a honeycomb pattern, correspondingly the name. The flavours, however, are all cheese, French onion and bacon.
The ingredient of French onion honeycomb pasta recipe
- 500g pkt rigatoni pasta
- 25g salted butter
- 1 brown onion, no question finely diced
- 200g streaky bacon rashers, rind removed, enormously definitely finely diced
- 250ml (1 cup) milk
- 300ml thickened cream
- 125g cream cheese
- 45g pkt French onion soup amalgamation
- 1 1/2 cups grated 3-cheese mix
The instruction how to make French onion honeycomb pasta recipe
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C adherent forced. Grease a 23cm springform cake pan and line the base past baking paper.
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water for 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain with ease and move ahead over a large tray to dry slightly. Arrange upright in the prepared pan to form a tight honeycomb pattern.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large frying pan beyond medium-high heat. taking into consideration foaming, grow the onion and bacon. Cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes. build up the milk, cream and cream cheese, stirring until cheese is melted. advocate in the soup mix. Set aside to cool, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes. Pour blend greater than the rigatoni. Scatter past cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden. flaming for 5 minutes to come mordant into slices to serve.
Nutritions of French onion honeycomb pasta recipecalories: