taking into consideration a proceedings court case made of chargrilled eggplant and a filling affluent well-off like mince, pasta, egg and feta, this Greek-inspired pie is an all-round winner.
The ingredient of Eggplant and pasta pie
- Olive oil spray
- 1 large (about 600g) eggplant, thinly sliced lengthways
- 2 tsp additional supplementary virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 350g lean beef mince
- 1 x 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 50g tomato glue gum
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 300g dried rigatoni pasta
- 6 eggs, lightly whisked
- 80g Greek-style feta, crumbled
- 40g (1/2 cup) finely grated parmesan
The instruction how to make Eggplant and pasta pie
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C. Spray a round 22cm (base measurement) cake pan with oil. Line the base behind non-stick baking paper.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill in this area medium-high. Spray both sides of the eggplant like oil. Cook roughly speaking grill for 3-4 minutes each side or until tender.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan exceeding medium heat. Cook the onion and garlic, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes or until onion is soft. growth heat to high. go to the mince and cook, stirring subsequently a wooden spoon to closure occurring any lumps, for 3-4 minutes or until mince changes colour. excite in tomato, tomato epoxy resin and oregano. condense abbreviate heat to medium. Simmer for 10 minutes. Season in the same way as salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions. Drain.
- Line the base and side of the prepared pan as soon as the eggplant. append the mince mixture, pasta, egg, feta and parmesan in a large bowl. Spoon the blend higher than the eggplant. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until set. Set aside in the pan for 15 minutes to cool slightly. (To freeze, see notes).
Nutritions of Eggplant and pasta piecalories: 333.405 calories
fatContent: 12 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 4.5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 32 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 23 grams protein